Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recap

Ran the three miler last week at a quicker pace than normal. Finished a bit over the 10-minute pace and felt pretty strong afterward. It was good to know that I am usually running at a comfortable pace and have some left in the tank.

Yesterday's five miler was not so smooth. I thought I was running at a comfortable pace around a 11-minute pace but my calves (especially left) were killing me!!! I thought to myself, "I only finished half the race, now"? Clearly, not a good sign.
So hungry during and after the run. So I'm going to try out one of the gels that Kris recommended to see if it'll go down the pipes smoothly. I'll take it as a "go" if I don't choke on it.

The sports gel is traveling with me wherever I go. Thank you tiger balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment