Monday, March 30, 2009

Ultra weekend

The music was incredible, food was excellent and my host (RW) took care of me.

So here is my exercise log of the week. rented a bike and traveled over to South Beach from mainland. Danced both days at Ultra. Ran back on the second day of Ultra b/c there were no cabs to be picked up-about ten blocks. The run back to RW's place was rough as I had been drinking prior to leaving and had to stop three times to catch my breath.

Final shout out to RW as he let me stay at his place and took care of me for the weekend. He took me to many solid restaurants for Cuban, Peruvian and diner food. Diner had good food, but was disappointed when they told me no shakes! C'mon, dude?!

Final week of training. Looking to go light with two runs of three miles and get plenty of rest.

Thanks for all your support, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment