Monday, February 16, 2009

feeling old

Yes- So I am feeling really old when I have to ask my cousin and my little brother, Yoshi, how to sign on and post a comment. That's pretty bad huh?
Well, now that I know how to do it, I like doing it! I miss having the time and the connection that the internet provides.
I went to the gym during lunch and totally forgot that it was a holiday. The Gym was packed! Plus it was pouring down rain so bad that my entire gym bag was soaked by the time I entered the gym and i even had an umbrella!
What the heck is up with this rain?
I like it when I am at home and don't have to venture outside. But it definitely derails my training.
Anyway, I did the step mill for 30 minutes and did interval training no stopping for rests just powering out the front side and back side muscles. Heart rate stayed at 150-168 throughout the weight training, which is technically 20 points higher than what i am supposed to be at as a Blood Type A. I am supposed to be at 135-145 but I can barely jaunt and keep it that low...
My BP is back down to 116/67 (that's what it was before I started the chiropractic curriculum... Anyway, I am running on the treadmill if it doesn't let up.
I need to do more hills.
Anyone want to do a Black's Beach run? There are some nice hills there.
steph

No comments:

Post a Comment