Friday, February 13, 2009

yosh

Hey there Yosh!
Thanks for telling me how to blog. Not knowing how to blog makes me feel old. Like how I used to make fun of my mom for not knowing how to check her voicemails!!
Anyway, I have been doing the Bikram Yoga 4 times a week and it has been raining here in sunny california off and on for one week now!
I run when it's sunny your basic 60 minute interval training, but I don't feel as strong as I normally do.
My ability to run more than 5 miles is not as euphoric as it once was... I am puzzled.
I think I don't enjoy it as much because I am always trying to rush my workout because I have fifty other things I should be doing.
It's hard for me to remember to do things for myself.
That's why yesterday I had a nice valentines day early. We went to Bikram Yoga and had a GREAT class and then got one hour foot relexology at this new place my friend Jaime recommended in Irvine, MAJESTIC SPA and it was only 30 bucks!
We are going to make this our Thursday date day.
I felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment