Monday, February 16, 2009

steph

Yo Yosh!
What's up. I am sittin here waiting for my next patient... Ho Hum, It's raining so everyone is running late. It has been raining off and on for the past week. I haven't ran on the beach in a week! I have been doing interval training up and down hills and I did 4 seesion of 90 minute Bikram Yoga this past week and I feel FANTASTIC! I forgot how much I LOVE Bikram.
You sweat out all those nasty toxins. Skin feels good and rejuvenated & my frustration dwindles al little (hallelujah!) Greg LOVES that aspect of it.
So, we are going to DC march 4-8 for the triplets 40th bdy! Wish you were going to be there.
Haven't seen you blog for a while so was it a slacker weekend? Or like me and too busy to get online? I like this thing. I still havent got internet. Gonna call COX to get internet and cable now...
I am going to the gym at lunch and do my interval weight training with 30 minutes of the stair climber thing where you actually climb up the stairs (no stiarmaster cheat machine) you sweat alot cuz you fire up ALL your lower extremity muscles.
Good fort he booty too. Us asians always need to work on that to defy the stereotype. You and my brother dont though, u guys have the shelf booty like Melissa. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment